VIPRE is a top-rated anti-virus program. It has no problem with the link.

   Ward

From: CE WOOD
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 12:13 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Comparing commercial websites

Obviously, you have never been held for ransom, or you would never go to a site
about which you have been warned. Many times, the site is trustworthy, but a
hacker has stolen the link to the trusted website! McAfee picks those up too.
It is one of the most common sources of being infected.

Anyway, I am soooo glad you have the patience and TIME to sit through an hour
long video.

CE