I watched most of the video. Since I've been researching for ~13 years most
of the info confirmed what I suspected to be true but I found it VERY
informative and would recommend it to new researchers.

Re:CE WOODS: I can't fault CE for not clicking on a link that McAfee says
is "evil". I use McAfee and occasionally I get those messages too and
unless I know for an absolute fact that the site is safe and I've checked
that the link is what I expect it to be I wouldn't go there either. In the
case of the link in this thread I did not get a warning. Be safe.