Mark,

Mapping is broken in all versions of Legacy.
It will probably only be fixed in Legacy 9
If you were still seeing them in Legacy 8 you were drawing from the cache. One of the Support staff was doing that and wondered what we were talking about when they first went. After clearing the cache ( in Temporary Internet files as it's using a form of Internet explorer) they disappeared. Microsoft turned off the map source that was being used and the new possible source requires different programming.
The programmers are working on it but there's no quick fix.

Cathy

Mark Wilby wrote:

Hi Users,
I have upgraded to legacy 9 and have a problem with Master Location
Map.It is completely blank and has no nav tools. I have never had a
problem with this in previous versions. Hoping someone has a idea thanks.

Regards Mark