I tried to input Anchorage to-day,  It came back with Anchorage,
anchorage   etc and then when I said Yes thats it!!,   It says there was
never a county such as Anchorahe in Alaska.

The minor annoyance of The Search Fields changing By them selves now
happens far more often,  It never got fixed and now is worse.

The second spouse is still the first, Should have been fixed by now.

The FAG number should be in the search fields same as Family Search and AFN.
I know it was not promised but that was a lot of work transferring the FAG
numbers to be useless in a search.

And now since the last update my Screen (window) never opens where it is
supposed to. and it changes its size..

Just mumbling out loud for anxiety releif.

Ian

--
  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days