From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Ian Macaulay
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 11:15 PM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] a Warning, and another problem with the FAG

I would very much like the FAG numbers to be unique, however the current
situation where if you have a duplicate number and run "File Maintenance" you
get a message that says

Duplicate Find a Grave IDs have been found.  You will need to re-add the Find a
Grave ID back to the individual the ID belongs to.  You can search Find a Grave
using the ID(s) listed below for who it should be added to.

    Find A Grave ID = 77730037

And it wipes out both the good and the bad numbers.,  Now while the good is
easy to recover because  they capture it and report ,   the bad is lost.  So in
effect Legacy programmers have programed a scenario that looses a clients data.

--

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)

Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days

              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario