From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Donna Newell
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 5:37 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] a Warning, and another problem with the FAG

What if it isn’t a typo?  People go in occasionally to FAG and add a duplicate
memorial, when it is discovered one of them is removed, it could be the one
that you are citing.  I have had it happened to me occasionally.  Annoying, but
ok for me because I am putting the number in the description section of events
under cemetery.  I can see where it would really mess up individuals that have
used the FAG field in v9.

Don’t know of a solution for it.  The program should say which individual they
are removing the number so you can go back and put in the new number.

Donna Newell

Ardmore, Oklahoma

Sent from my iPad