Hi Kevin,

I was expecting to be able to add my DNA results to my Legacy program, I was
quite disappointed to learn that what I had expected to receive will not
happen, this is the reply that I received when I inquired about my DNA results.

There are three major types of genealogical DNA tests available: the y-DNA
test, the mtDNA test and the
autosomal DNA test. Each test produces different information. MyHeritage offers
the autosomal DNA test

The MyHeritage DNA kit is an autosomal DNA test for genetic genealogy, designed
to discover and identify relatives and ancestors, through DNA matches with
MyHeritage's genealogical matching database.

Humans have 46 chromosomes. The MyHeritage DNA test looks at the first 44
'autosomal' chromosomes, that aren't the X or Y chromosomes determining your
gender, identifying linked DNA segments. It analyses the DNA inherited from
both your mother and father, four grandparents, eight great-grandparents, and
so on - to provide a breakdown of your ethnic percentages and connect you with
relatives descended from any of your ancestral lines within approximately the
last 6 generations.
Both men and women can take the MyHeritage DNA test and the results are not
limited to just the direct maternal or paternal lines.

Leo