That's what the list is for! To help when you can!

Joyce

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 7:57 PM, Ronald Bernier <ronaldbern...@bernfrin.net>
wrote:

> Never include your customer number in an email to a mailing list.  You
> just provided your deluxe version unlock code to EVERYONE who subscribes to
> this list.
>

> On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 7:39 PM Tjeerd Belkmeer <tedbelkm...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I was notified by email of the update to Leg 9.  I went to the site as
>> required and put in my name and email address (the one you see in the
>> Signature), pressed next and a new page came up and said look in mailbox
>> for site to download the update.  Well after 5 goes at this I still do not
>> have a site to go to.
>>
>> I have a purchased copy of Leg 9 Version 9.0.0.198,  Build Date 16 Sep
>> 2017 and
>>
>> Customer Number of  So I ask what is happening.
>> --
>> Tjeerd Belkmeer
>> *tedbelkm...@hotmail.com <tedbelkm...@hotmail.com> *
>> --

>> Archives at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>>
> --
> Ronald Bernier,
> Woonsocket, RI
>
> --

> Archives at:

Researching Drinkwater surname all over the world, any time, any place, but
especially Descendants  and Ancestors of Paul Drinkwater, born 1789 in
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England. GOONS #5057
http://www.one-name.org/profiles/drinkwater.html
http://drinkwater.one-name.net/index.php