Chris,

Then it's time to contact Support and see if they can sort it out. Your database is too important to ignore errors.

Cathy

Chris Swann <mailto:d...@derby99.plus.com>
Monday, 12 February 2018 6:51 PM

Hi Cathy,

All steps undertaken but still get the error.

Not a major problem but I just hope it doesn't signify some deeper issue within the underlying database tables ?

Thanks again,

Chris S