Error 3021

This is not the first fight with this Error Number but it's the first one
on which all the Help menu suggestions fail to solve. The final resort and
ultimate "import to Gedcom" has not and likely, will not, be attempted due
to it's source alterations.

I have run the Check & Repair multiple times, even twice in one complete
Maintenance session. I have rebooted computer, tried again. Not sure if
reinstalling the Legacy program will work but that may be next.

The error message reads" Location 19152 not found (1009, 81) Error 3021" It
pops up every time I try to export a portion of my large database to
smaller Legacy family files. Running File Maintenance on the master or
larger database produces no errors; it only happens on the attempted
extraction of portions of the larger file - at least that's when I notice
it always.

My questions:
Does "Location 19152" refer to a specific geographical location?
How or where can it be found?
Do the numbers in parentheses refer to individual ID numbers where the
location is missing?

I have the latest Legacy build but hope for a new update soon to see if
that will fix the problem. There seems to be a lot of glitches still
floating around in Version 9 as these error messages pop up quite often.
Usually they can be fixed by following the suggestions but these LOCATION
ones seem to be a bear on the loose. Please help: I am open to any and all
suggestions