From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Ian Thomas <il.tho...@outlook.com>
Sent: March 6, 2018 5:40 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Error 3021

Dennis – I’ve re-titled your last post so that others can use the subject –
perhaps to give you some help on your problem.

(those interested in Peter Astle’s quite different problem may be a little
confused)

I wonder if your problems are due to the size of your database, including
images etc?

Perhaps Cathy Pinner can recall if other users of Legacy have had as much data
as you, without having this error?

Regards, Ian  Thomas

Albert Park, Victoria 3206 Australia