Dennis,

Try a major clean up of your locations list. Remove all "USA" from names. Then add it back. Then use the option to merge all of same places. Go into the list, sort by City, County, State, Country. Do a manual edit and merge of matching locations. Use the option to delete all unused locations. Do all the cleanup and merging of locations possible.

Repeat: Remove all "USA" from names. Then add it back.

Jay

*From:*LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] *On Behalf Of *Dennis Murphy
*Sent:* Wednesday, 7 March 2018 4:11 AM

Error 3021

This is not the first fight with this Error Number but it's the first one on which all the Help menu suggestions fail to solve. The final resort and ultimate "import to Gedcom" has not and likely, will not, be attempted due to it's source alterations.

I have run the Check & Repair multiple times, even twice in one complete Maintenance session. I have rebooted computer, tried again. Not sure if reinstalling the Legacy program will work but that may be next.

The error message reads" Location 19152 not found (1009, 81) Error 3021" It pops up every time I try to export a portion of my large database to smaller Legacy family files. Running File Maintenance on the master or larger database produces no errors; it only happens on the attempted extraction of portions of the larger file - at least that's when I notice it always.

My questions:

Does "Location 19152" refer to a specific geographical location?

How or where can it be found?

Do the numbers in parentheses refer to individual ID numbers where the location is missing?

I have the latest Legacy build but hope for a new update soon to see if that will fix the problem. There seems to be a lot of glitches still floating around in Version 9 as these error messages pop up quite often. Usually they can be fixed by following the suggestions but these LOCATION ones seem to be a bear on the loose. Please help: I am open to any and all suggestions