Terry,

Some way you have an unknown/blank partner. When you are in the centre in Family View, note that the spouse icon for you has a 1. Right click on yourself and choose Unlink from spouse.

Cathy

TRMgenealogy wrote:

Me, I'm single, always have been.
But I have a "*§" *next to my name when am a child in family view. I
have never found how to turn it off.
I'm sure there must be a way. Can someone show me how?

Terry
**