My machine is doing this now more and more.  Windows 10.   If you open task
manager and watch the numbers you may get a hint of the problem.
My problem on one machine is memory, The Win load now eats more memory than
I can provide, so it hangs while it shuffles its load.

Fragmentted disk space also may cause the problem,  Have you tried waiting
for almost ever to see if it comes back?

Ian

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 3:58 AM, Michele Morrison <michele25m...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am having some very frustrating times of late with my Legacy program
> freezing; unable to double click and open a descendants file, etc.
>
> The only way I've been able to move forward has been to press
> alt+ctrl+delete and close Legacy, then reopen.  I then open a few people's
> files, or move around a few times and it freezes again.
>
> Not achieving much at all!
>
> All help gratefully received.
>

> *Michele*
>

> --

> Archives at:

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario