The programmers were working with a company on a "Crossover" version
for the Mac but it wasn't going well, last I heard. Like Chris said,
Legacy will probably need a complete rework.

The Legacy website said it will run under Parallels, Fusion, or
Bootcamp.  https://legacyfamilytree.com/Features.asp   Not being a Mac
person, I don't know the differences.

Some Legacy users will stick with a Windows machine just for their
genealogy so they can run Legacy natively.

Sherry