I run Legacy under CrossOver on my MAC laptop.  Except for a couple of minor
things it seems to work very well.  I keep my Legacy files on DropBox so that I
can run Legacy on my Win 10 machine as well.  The main issue is that you do not
want to have Legacy open on two separate machines using the same data base at
the same time - very bad things happen!  I used to use Parallels on my MAC.  I
worked well, but I got tired of paying every year.  It also took up a lot of
disk space for both WIN 10 and Parallels.  I would have to go over the options
to remember what does not work, but it is very little.  When I first used
CrossOver, a number of years ago, there were too many things that did not work
in Legacy, but with the new versions of CrossOver, Legacy works quite well.

bob jones