Make a backup of your data, store it on an external media then delete the data file from the hard drive before you send it to the repair shop.

When you get your computer back use File > Restore file to recreate the data file from that backup media onto your drive.

The same should be done for any sensitive information on your drive, not just your Legacy data.

Brian Kelly