Is it possible to change the sizes of fonts in the generated web pages (without
doing it manually of course)?

in the web pages just generated (Pedigree style) the vitals - such as BMD - are
formatted with  <font face=Arial,Helvetica size=-2>

while events and stories have <font SIZE="+1">

I'd prefer them the other way around, as the minimum change.

I don't see anywhere in all the options to change this.

[Of course, if it were done with CSS it would be elementary to alter. Maybe
that's an idea for the next version.]

Slainte
Gordon

gordon.find...@outlook.com
Keep Calm and Obey the Laws of Thermodynamics