Jean,
when you don't get a response it generally means that no-one on this list knows the answer. You may want to consider joining the Legacy Group on Facebook which has a lot more people in it than this list does. On Facebook you can tie your privacy down and you don't have to friend people, you can just join groups of interest.

Contact supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Since I don't add people very often to the FamilySearch tree, I have no idea whether there' a glitch or not.

Also you don't say which version of Legacy you are using. FamilySearch is only expected to work properly in the latest update.

Cathy

Jean Gobel wrote:

I am still having the problems I outlined below, and I haven't had one
response. Is there a problem with the Legacy arrows to connect with Family
Search?
Help please!

Are the Legacy -Family Search connections not working? If FamilySearch does
not find a match, it will not add my person to FamilySearch.  If it does
find a match, share info does accept my additions.

JeanG