Keep safe Jean and don't let the technology get you down. There's always people to help.

Cathy

Jean Gobel <mailto:jcgo...@msn.com>
Tuesday, 26 June 2018 4:24 AM
Thanks for that, Pat Wagley. Yes I am using Legacy 8. I own Leg 9 deluxe, and have it “locked totally locked up” on my laptop, big mess with transferring files. I prefer to work on my desktop computer for research. FamSearch forced me unwillingly into switching browser sometime back, now I have to re-set up everything including my bank accounts. If this is what has happened, and that’s about when I noticed it, I may just forget FamilySearch.org. Too bad.
*From:* Pat Wagley
*Sent:* Monday, June 25, 2018 12:47 PM
*To:* legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Republishing my Query
Are you using Legacy 8? It appears that since the end of May, I think, this is when I noticed it... FamilySearch made some changes that are not compatible with Legacy 8, one being the "Share" feature, there will be no updates to Legacy 8
Pat

Pat Wagley <mailto:patriciawag...@msn.com>
Tuesday, 26 June 2018 3:47 AM
Are you using Legacy 8? It appears that since the end of May, I think, this is when I noticed it... FamilySearch made some changes that are not compatible with Legacy 8, one being the "Share" feature, there will be no updates to Legacy 8
Pat

Jean Gobel <mailto:jcgo...@msn.com>
Tuesday, 26 June 2018 1:26 AM
Thanks, Jenny M Benson! I'll let it rest for awhile!