Hi Cathy, didn’t Marianne mention she saved a previous version of the file,
with the two wives, with only 2 or 3 additions since then that could be easily
redone?  Why not just open the back up file?  And then get clear instructions
for deleting or unlinking the 2nd wife?  Or is that what you said?  It didn’t
sound like it because you are talking about using restore, etc.  merging and
duplicates.

Asking because this sounds like something I would easily do!!!  (I think I did
early on actually!)

Warmest Regards,
Jill Baty