HI Jill,

You're probably right - I don't always read every word when I answer things before I've had enough coffee.

A simple restore would fix this one if little had been done in the file since.

The important lesson is that everyone needs to learn how to restore so that it's not such a drama when a backup is required.

Also deleting is rarely the solution to relationship issues in Legacy.

Cathy

Jill’s Genealogy wrote:

Hi Cathy, didn’t Marianne mention she saved a previous version of the file, with the two wives, with only 2 or 3 additions since then that could be easily redone?  Why not just open the back up file?  And then get clear instructions for deleting or unlinking the 2nd wife?  Or is that what you said?  It didn’t sound like it because you are talking about using restore, etc.  merging and duplicates.

Asking because this sounds like something I would easily do!!!  (I think I did early on actually!)

Warmest Regards,
Jill Baty