From: "Jenny M Benson" <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Sent: 22/07/2018 15:23:40
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Address Information

On 22-Jul-18 02:47 PM, Chris Hill wrote:
Where necessary, usually for baptism, death and marriages, I normally place the location of the church etc. into the corresponding fields in the individual or the marriage, and for marriages I also place them into events for marriage banns and witnesses. This then means that if I enable it in the reports I will get the (address text) in the report, which I can control as required.

My problem is that I have found that I may have missed putting the addresses on marriage itself, but have put them on the marriage events. What I cannot find is a search or report that will identify this condition, and not even one that will list the addresses listed on the marriages and their events so that I can locate those that I need to fix, and I have 3500 marriages in my database.

I don't think I'm quite sure exactly what you want to search for, but will searching for a Marriage with Marriage Place empty AND a secondary condition of Marriage with Marriage Event-Place not empty do what you need?
-- Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/