The key to using a Legacy database stored in the cloud is, as Jenny Benson says, making sure you ALWAYS give it time to finish syncing before closing the computer or opening it on another computer.

I certainly wouldn't do it when travelling as internet connections vary. I don't do it here at home either as my connection speed varies a lot. It's very easy to get conflicted copies unless you have really fast, reliable internet connection.

I do keep my Legacy Media and my Legacy Backups in Dropbox. 99.9% of the time I make sure that my backup has synced to the cloud before closing down. I keep all really important data in the cloud, especially in bushfire season.

Cathy