From: *Gene Wheeler* <bridge...@gmail.com <mailto:bridge...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 8:50 PM
Subject: Record of Funeral
To: Legacy Users Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>>

Using Legacy 9, and I have found a very detailed Record of Funeral.
How can I enter this into Legacy 9? It's an event-related record;
however, there is no existing record type for this. I could create a
new record type, but then how can this be included in a gedcom file
for use with my TNG website?

Thanks for any suggestions/solutions!

Gene