Hope someone can help with this irritating glitch that's just started with Legacy 9 charting on Windows 10 (both have current updates).

When I click on Legacy Charting, the charting app appears on the task bar and hovering shows that a chart is there but it won't maximise. Right clicking on the image gives only 2 viable options, minimise or close. If I click minimise I can then get the Restore option which then does absolutely nothing at all.  Closing prompts the save dialog box but if I say save and then go to the Legacy Charts folder and attempt to open the .lwcx file (which generally says that it's about 6 or 7Mb) it won't open. If I go to Task View it shows up, tantalisingly.

Soooo annoying.

Thanks, Bernard.