I have contacted support as well. I've generally been using charts saved as jpegs for working documents and this attempt at saving a chart was only because the taskbar lockup gave this as my only option. Since it won't maximise, I can't do any manipulation to the chart features much less save it as a jpeg or pdf. The database appears to be fine, only charting is inaccessible.