I have just exported a small GEDCOM for a focus group. When I check it I see that private notes have been INCLUDED. I did NOT tick the include private notes option in the privacy options section.

Is there anything else that might have led to them being included OR that I can do easily to exclude them?

I usually export all with a certain tag and then I have not experienced a problem then; have just checked and with all the same options EXCEPT choosing all with a given tag instead of a focus group the private notes are properly excluded. It clearly seems to be a bug when exporting a focus group.

Thanks,
Teresa

(If there is no easy way around this will be for me more encouragement to change away from Legacy; last time I reported a small bug it took about 3 year to fix, and wasted my time with very poor customer service)