Teresa,

Please submit this to Support with more detail of where your Private notes are. I've just tested adding private notes to General Notes, Birth Notes, Death Notes and Event Notes, exported a Focus group to gedcom and the Private notes are not there. So I can't reproduce this. I used the current release 9.0.0.226

Cathy

Teresa Goatham wrote:

I have just exported a small GEDCOM for a focus group. When I check it
I see that private notes have been INCLUDED. I did NOT tick the
include private notes option in the privacy options section.

Is there anything else that might have led to them being included OR
that I can do easily to exclude them?

I usually export all with a certain tag and then I have not
experienced a problem then; have just checked and with all the same
options EXCEPT choosing all with a given tag instead of a focus group
the private notes are properly excluded. It clearly seems to be a bug
when exporting a focus group.

Thanks,
Teresa

(If there is no easy way around this will be for me more encouragement
to change away from Legacy; last time I reported a small bug it took
about 3 year to fix, and wasted my time with very poor customer service)