From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Gary Crull
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2018 5:18 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy - Web Pages

I'm thinking of putting my research on to a web site. As I understand it, this
can be done in LEGACY.

I have some questions though...

1) is just the basic information for individuals put on the site

2) are any notes for individuals put on the site

3) is anything in the media gallery (photos, documents etc) for individuals
attached put on the site

4) how 'hard' is it to create a site

5) how does the 'world' know you have a site

6) can the site be controlled as to who can view it

Does anyone have a site they've created with LEGACY that I could look at to see
what one looks like?

Gary