On 05-Aug-19 07:40 PM, Brian Kelly wrote:
The format you used for the date range is not in the list of acceptable formats. That may explain why Legacy is not using the correct sentence.

Here is an extract from the help topic 9-1077 on entering dates.
Date Ranges

If you need to enter a range of dates, Legacy recognizes the following formats:

12 Dec 1888 to 6 Jan 1889

Ah!  Should have thought of that.

However ... I've corrected my input to use space-to-space instead of the hyphen I was using and now I don't get any prefix to the dates! So can I only have either a date range or a from date, but not a "from date to date"?

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/