Jenny,

I used your event sentence as given.
I've just done it again in 9.0.0.301 as I used the beta this morning.
It's fine in both the preview and the report PROVIDED you've entered the date in the format <from date to date> and you've put your sentence
[fromDate] [HeShe] attended [Place].[Sources][CR][Notes].
In the Sentence spot for Date and Place only AND haven't entered a Description. You have to modify the other sentences as well if you are sometimes going to add a description to this event and sometimes leave out date or place.

From the Family Group Report (I'm using the Sample field and used the existing Military event and changed the date and the Event Sentence Definition.
5.  From 15 Sep 1813 to 09 Nov 1813 he attended New York, United
      States.
      He was substituted for a man drafted at Cherry Valley, Otsego, New York ...

Cathy

Jenny M Benson <mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
Tuesday, 6 August 2019 4:32 PM

But are you using [Date] in the Sentencetyping "from 26 August 1907 to 18 December 109" or using [fromDate] in the Sentence?  I am using [fromDate] and that apparently doesn't work for Brian, either.