From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 1:16 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sharing Master Source and Source detail with other
individuals and events

Ian,

Are you using the Source Clipboard? Once the source is on the clipboard with
the detail you want, you can apply it to whoever you want, whichever filed
you want. I leave Prompt for Detail checked to make sure I'm applying the
right detail and right Master source. But I don't have to refill it. I just
use it. I consider the extra click worthwhile for accuracy.

If I've used another source in between then I need to go to the Assigned
Sources page for someone I did use that Master Source and Source Detail and
copy that source with it's detail to the Source Clipboard again so I can use
it again (see copy icon lower left).

Alternatively, if I realise I will be using that Master Source AND the
source detail again but want to use another source right now, I can Save
both Master Source and Detail to the list of 10 quick access sources.
However, I normally save clipboard without the detail to that list. When
you've saved a Source there (and it doesn't matter if the Master Source is
Basic or SourceWriter, you can load it onto the clipboard either using the
Load button or right click on the Source Clipboard triangle and choose the
one you need.

Cathy