Ambrose,

I too still have the webinar at the top, so I looked at a list of
Webinars by date and the one about Newfoundland is the most recent.
Looking at upcoming Webinars shows me that there will be a new one,
this coming Tuesday (August 20th).

I would say that it'll probably update Monday but if it goes into
Tuesday and is still not updated, then I'd put in a support ticket.

It's not a great answer but will tell us for sure.

Hope this helps, just a little bit.

Cindy Lloyd