Nothing is any different.

Cheers from Valerie Garton [nee Vaughan] in sunny Sydney

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Jenny M Benson
Sent: Saturday, 14 September 2019 7:42 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Problem with Legacy Charting

On 14/09/2019 04:52, Valerie Garton wrote:
> I have Legacy open.
>
> If I select Legacy Charting an icon appears next to the Legacy Icon
> and I cannot do anything with this icon.
>
> When I go to shut down Legacy I am asked " do I want to save the chart "
> but I have not done anything to create a chart.
>
> To be able to close down my computer I have to say " no I do not want
> to save the chart " - the one I have not created
>
> before my computer will close down.

I think that when you open Legacy Charting from within Legacy it starts with
a basic chart with just the person who was in focus in Legacy.  You are then
asked about saving that chart when you close LC, even if you have not done
anything with it.

Why Legacy Charting does not open for you I don't know.  What happens if you
right-click on the icon in your Taskbar?

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/ Wrexham, UK