Trevor,

Look at the Report Options for the particular book you are wanting to create.
Click the Report Options button
On the Include tab you'll find Addr. ...
On the Notes tab you'll find checkboxes for these notes.

However, you can't include vital event pictures in a book.
They are included, if chosen, in an Individual report or Family group report. If you want them auto added to a book, you need to link them to a custom event instead.

Cathy

Trevor Good wrote:

I am formatting a book on a family in my tree, and my question is:-
How do I include the following items in my book? "Birth Address",
"Birth Notes", "Birth Pictures", plus the same for "Christening",
"Death", and "Burial"
Trevor