Thanks Trevor for asking and thank you Cathy for responding. I may some day
want to make a book also. My pictures are in the Media Gallery of each
individual. Some are in Events. I do not know what you mean by "vital"
versus "custom" event. I didn't know there was a difference in Events. Can
the pictures in the Media Gallery be part of the book?

Gloria