Thank you very much! My file is about 625 MB, so it's not over 1 GB.

I'm starting to catch on that this problem is maybe not so unexpected now, even for a file somewhat smaller than a gigabyte in size.

It would be nice to know if more can be found about this issue. The Legacy program was working fine before this latest Windows 10 version update.

Joseph Leavitt