Cathy,  thank you.  I saw this when hunting around in support, but don't
understand.when I figure out how to go to "safe mode",  am I then supposed to
install Legacy program again on computer by clicking on the link - Legacy?Am I
going to have to do this every time there is an update?  Is this some problem
running program on Win10?I never had a problem with updates on Win7 or 8.SOrry
for questions, but I am not that computer literate.  Beginning to think that
Legacy is going "Downhill" since associated with My Heritage and maybe not
worth all this trouble to stay with it.J.
    On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 07:51:43 PM CST, Cathy Pinner