Sorry. I must be in that 1%

I shut off Windows Defender and SmartScreen, but it still does not install.
The other suggestion I saw was to run Windows 10 in Safe Mode to install.
Why do you folks make it so complicated? The concept of installing an
update was very simple for a long time. Now it is not the least bit simple.

Mike Christiaens