From: "Jenny M Benson" <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Sent: 27-Jan-20 13:06:32
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Witness to marriage not showing in name index

On 27/01/2020 19:23, Andjen wrote:
Adding a witness to a wedding event via the "share" tag. This is a new person.
If I then look at the "index" tab, the name does not show.

How do I get it to show on the list - in case I need that person later?

I think you would need to add that person to your family file as an unlinked
individual (I am presuming they are not related to your family, or a
relationship is not yet found.)  I have only ever Shared events to people
already entered in my family file; you might need to go through the Share
process again after creating that person's record.

-- Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK