From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Saturday, 15 February 2020 9:29 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Lists - Surnames and area

Any lists you create from Master Lists or detailed search that you can
tag can be sent to a spreadsheet by creating a CSV file when you go to
the Search List and click Options - Print in Legacy 9 and in Legacy 8
you'll find a Print button. Creating a PDF or CSV from here are both
deluxe features.

The "Print" is customisable to include the fields you want to see. Note
that it can include 3 "rows" which are just extra columns when you
create a csv. Then you can sort the columns in a spreadsheet.

Here's a link to an image showing where the CSV button is.
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/afs5opyq7xfi9qi/L9%20340B%20018.png?dl=0>
The link will expire at the end of the month.

Cathy