Fantastic, Cathy, I would never have thought of that.

Jane in Phoenix

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Cathy Pinner
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2020 9:10 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 3035 - Exceeding resources

Thelma,

You can use Legacy Check/Repair in Safe Mode and see if that helps.
Or sometimes just using the Legacy Compact File before the Check/Repair is
enough.

If you have Microsoft Access (it's part of Office 365) you can open your fdb
file in Access and use Database Tools > Compact and Repair Database

Then open the file in Legacy and Check/Repair the file. It likely will no
longer have the error.

Your Legacy database is an Access database.
The Legacy Check/Repair does more specific things than the Access Compact and
Repair.

Cathy