From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Jenny M Benson
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 4:21 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FamilySearch sync data question

On 06/04/2020 03:39, Andrew Robbie wrote:
> So, it appears that no parents are recorded on FamilySearch.org for
> this individual.  So why can I not use the FS popup to simply click
> the "move to right hand side" for this individual's father and mother
> and done...?  The only option I get for the parents is ‘unlink’…

I have found exactly the same.  The only solution I have come up with is to
note the FSID(s) of the child(ren) then go to the parents in FS and add the
child(ren) to the parents.

Very annoying because it makes the process take so much longer.

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/ Wrexham, UK