On 08/04/2020 10:40, Chris Hill wrote:

     Silly question, did you use *AND* or *OR* in your original query?

Original query was Event date = 06 June 1841 AND Relationship = Related AND Hashtag not = LC 41.

The rogue lady meets the 2nd two criteria, but not the first.

I copied my family file to a new one so I could try various variables and discovered that it is definitely the fact that she was a Marriage Witness (Shared Event) which is causing the problem. ONLY when I unlink her from the Share does she not appear in the Search List. Even if I delete the 1841 Census Event (which has that date) and it's Source from the Marriage couple she still appears in the Search List if she Shares their Marriage.

There's obviously a bug somewhere, but how it comes about I can't imagine!
--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK