A good point Jenny. Next week I am going to take a series of imagines from
different generations, and using ideas from those who responded I will try
each one and see what I think.

Regards - June

When you end up with 5,000+ people in your file you would end up with 5,000+
folder and all the duplication!  I would definitely sort by type, not by
individual.

And to address a point made by someone else, duplicated names can be very
confusing, and sometimes they are even born the same year.  The RINs
assigned by Legacy are unique for each individual so there can be no
confusion.  I also use the RIN as part of a UserID, which includes an
indication of which Grandparent branch the person belongs to and which
generation.

Jenny