Not directly but this might work:
Select the couple who had the 21 children
Tools > Set Relationships to one of them
Reports > other reports > Relationship report > Select all individuals with relationships.
Select CSV as the report destination.
Make sure you know where the report will be created and use a name you will remember
Open the .csv file in a spreadsheet program
Sort on the relationship column
Count the number of grandsons and granddaughters.

Brian Kelly