Have you tried doing a descendants chart, starting with the couple?

Select the couple with the 21 children and click on *Reports* and
select *Descendant
Book*

Click on *Options* and check at the bottom if the name of that couple is
there

Under Options, select which Option you want (there are three and you will
have to go through all three).

The next page you get will have the heading "Descendant Book Options".  You
will have a choice of 7 tabs:  *Options*, *Page Layout*, *Heading
Layout*, *Wording
1 *and *Wording 2*.  You will need to go through all of them in turn:

Under *Options* and check the features that you want to appear.

Under *Page Layout*, select what you want.

Under *Heading Layout,* ensure that the couple's name appears in the first
box and "Descendants of so and so" appears in the second box.  I have
checked "Both" under Generation Subtitles Labels.

 I left "Wording 1" and "Wording 2" as is.

Under *Index Options*, I have the following checked:  Name List; Include a
name, Birth and Death years on name; Include alternate names (aliases and
nicknames as, in my case, most of my relatives and friends are more
familiar with my nickname),:Style 1 with bold box checked; Upper case
Surnames and One Column are both checked.  I didn't select anything in
Location Index.

Under *Report Options*, you have five options:  *Include*, *Format*,
*Notes/Stories*, *Sources* and *Pictures*.  Again, you will need to go
through each one in turn and select whatever you want.  The only one where
I have made changes is under Format where I have "Don't repeat duplicate
lines" and "Highlight direct-line children" checked.

As for the *Title Page*, enter "Descendants of" in the first box and "the
couples' names" in the second box and click on *Save.*

Once you have clicked on Save, you will be brought back to the "Descendant
Book Report Options" where you will be able to preview your report.

You can select different formats if you wish to give/email the report.
These are "*Text File*, *HTML File*, *Rich Text File* or *PDF File*".  My
personal preference is PDF File.

I hope this helps.

Roberta Schwalm