Hi Brian,

I've now tried many Hints following your advice, that is, deleted all cookies for fmp, and so far everything's going well. Thank you very very much.

Gillian

On 21/09/2020 17:08, Brian Kelly wrote:
Not any kind of expert but that message looks like a problem with the web browser you are using. It is reporting an error with the findmypast web site or with the string legacy is sending to the site.  Since it is reporting a bad cookie I would first try deleting all the cookies in your browser pertaining to findmypast.com. If that does not solve the problem try clearing your internet cache in your Browser it may be trying to re-use a bad link from your history.

Brian Kelly