Georges,

In the report I only see one event linked to their marriage: * Baudouin de Dudzeele et Marguerite van der Stove ont détenu des droits de propriété - à Montréal.

The event "Notes relatives à leur mariage" appears to be an event you assigned to the wife. Did you mean to do that or should you have made that an event for the marriage?

Brian Kelly